4.18.2009

It's worth


I like this picture. Beside my liking for monotone output and Cristi's blog. Okay I am no expert but I think it's the juxtaposition in this shot that made the subject even more interesting.
Two very strong emotions captured. The background is filled with envy but the foreground clashes with it. And right away my focus swayed to the lady and it made me wonder
what was on her mind... Here's a question. How difficult it is to capture a situation like this?
Can we frame it up daily, at least, with a shot like this? What are the chances? It'll be interesting to know and maybe an interesting theme to work on.

It's a simple shot with no fuss. But it's really about having an eye to spot things and a mind that can visualize the result before the actual form happens.

More great stuff.

toPICS_PLUS+2009®